This recipe is for about 40 pieces
9 ounces (250 g) dark chocolate, between 60 and 70% cacao
4.5 ounces (125 g) butter
1 1/4 cup of Cointreau
1 lb (500 g) chocolate shavings
– Mix the couverture with the soft butter until smooth.
– Add the Cointreau and mix again until smooth.
– Let a crust develop over 30 minutes.
– Lightly beat the batter mechanically.
– Squeeze bars (truffles) out onto baking paper and allow to harden in a cool place.
– Dunk the truffles, one by one, in the tempered couverture and then turn them over in the chocolate shavings. Let the truffles harden.