125 g soft butter
125 g powdered sugar
80 g molten chocolate
2 eggs (A2, eggs of 60 grams each)
125 g self raising flour
10 g cocoa powder
– Mix the butter and the sugar and beat into a white mixture.
– Add the chocolate, eggs and the pith of the vanilla stick and beat.
– Mix the flour and the cocoa powder and mix into the batter.
– Pour the batter into a greased mold dusted with flour and bake at 340° F (170° C).
– The cake is ready when you stick a tooth pick into it and it comes out clean and dry.
– Remove the cake from the mold and allow to cool on a grate.